Questions

Gam26

I have a serious question and I hope it doesn't sound silly.  This is my second trip down this road.  Was successful the first time, retained many of those new habits  but things started to get "soft" so decided it was time to get serious again.   I'm on day 9 and feeling fine.  My question is this.  Does anyone else feel an amazing "mind clearing" ???  I can think so clearly, organize in my head, as well on paper, plan, execute with such ease!  I really have eaten very, very little processed food since July 5, 2016 so that's really not the answer.  Drink 1 to 2 cups of coffee a day.  It's weird and I love it.  Just wondered if anyone else had experienced this and been aware of it.  Good luck to all who take this health seeking journey together!!

I have experienced that and major energy, since day one really. I didn't really eat horrible before, but I haven't really experienced any of the headaches or tiredness that most people do. I'm on day 12 now and am so happy, feel amazing and I know I've lost weight because my clothes are not so snug anymore!!! The only thing I miss is my coffee with creamer, but I'm not dying and loving all my tea:) good luck!

I thought I would die without my coffee with creamer.  Decided to give it up all together.  Around day 6 (first round) we were at a hotel and in their lobby they had some kind of coffee for their guests.  I wondered if it might be "better" (magically, right??)  Well, it WAS!!  I loved it and have been drinking my coffee black every since.  I hate the way something like that enslaves me.  lol.  Glad you are feeling awesome too!!

Archived