Rash on my back...Help!

I am on R1D10, everything was going great up until yesterday. I apolologize in a advance if the following information is too personal, but I am desperate and really need some help. Yesterday I started my period, which sounds normal but is very unusual for me because I have the nexplanon birth control implant and haven't had a period in over a year. Also yesterday I discovered a pimple-like rash all over my back its not severe but is painful and itchy. And then last night I experienced the most severe fatigue I've ever had (and I had mono for six weeks a few years ago). Are these normal symptoms for the Whole 30? I thought about going to Med express for the rash but I don't want to pay for a visit if they are just going to tell me it's nothing and send me home. Help!

• Administrators

Hi @colleen1492 - some level of hormonal rebalancing is common and can result in the urge to nap during the day or less energy for your regular workout, "lead legs" etc. What you are describing with the rash and severe fatigue does not sound like something that would be the result of eating protein and veggies for 10 days unless you are highly allergic to something you've been eating. My first thought was scarlet fever. :( 

No one here is a doctor, please see a medical professional if you are concerned.

Archived