Starting Today, January 11th

QuTe

This is my first whole 30, I started this morning and I've already learned that black coffee isn't that bad after all. I signed up for the meal planning site and I highly recommend it, that site is incredible. Anyone else starting today?

Hi! This is day 1 for me also. I've never done Whole 30, but I've practiced Paleo eating. I made the mistake of letting a little sugar, gluten, and dairy back into my life and I've suffered for it! :( Whole 30 looks like a great way to get all that junk out of my system and get back to eating and feeling good. Best wishes to everyone on this journey!

Hi!

This is my first day too :) 

I've been eating dairy/gluten free for a few years. I really liked the way it made me feel. High self-esteem, great skin, positive energy, all the good stuff! And then a few months ago I decided to try some gluten free sweets to see if they'll do anything to me, and unfortunately, what was planned to be a one night trial turned into months of unhealthy eating. I totally slipped!! Now I'm trying to get myself back into healthy eating (not to mention all the weight I gained :/ ) and found the Whole30!

I think Jan 11 is  a great day to start :)

I started today too (I guess it is now yesterday). This is my second Whole30 but my first time trying to do it and work night shift. When I came to night shift my body started craving junk food in the most intense way possible. So, I decided to do this thing again and see if I can get to feeling better and find a way to stop the cravings. 

Good Morning everyone! 

Yup, first day for me too was yesterday (the 11th).  Second go 'round with this but now that I've had more Rx's added to my diet *sigh*, I NEED to get back on track.  High blood pressure is my issue and I like my hard ciders.  So, I'm going to work on dumping the meds and cutting out the ciders.  Also, getting older and 2 years after a motor vehicle accident where I sustained whiplash, I have aches and pains and that I'm looking at getting rid of.  Support in my journey and for your journey is what I'm looking for.

Leisure Center pass has been purchased, so swimming, skating, the gym, yoga classes are on the go!

Nice to meet you all and, if you need a 'health partner', let me know!

I work night shift as an RN and in the mornings after 12.5 hours all I want is to drive through some fast food place and get a greasy breakfast sandwich. This morning is no different. I'm tired and fighting those cravings are hard. Instead, I'm going to go to eat an orange and go to the gym. I will get through this craving. I just need to get through one craving at a time and think about how the food I am putting in my body is giving me fuel. It is benefiting my body!

Archived