New condiments I found...

jhmomi

I am a lazy cook, so I like to keep lots of condiments around to flavor my dishes. Coconut aminos, curry paste, mustards, flavored vinegars, etc.

I found new condiments at my Kroger. They are "sandwich spreads" and the brand is Mezzetta. I found them near the mustard, mayo, horseradish, etc. The label is reddish/orange and white. Making sauces from scratch would be better, but just not so convenient all the time. Both of these are nice in a lettuce wrap with the protein of your choice. They are a bit thick, but I also think I could probably turn them into salad dressings if I played around in the kitchen with them.

Roasted red bell pepper and chipotle sandwich spread: roasted red bell pepper puree, olive oil, water, sun ripened dried tomatoes, red wine vinegar, fresh garlic, fresh parsley, smoked paprika, chipotle pepper, sea salt and xanthan gum.

Chimichurri sandwich spread: olive oil, water, fresh parsley, fresh cilantro, red wine vinegar, fresh garlic, sea salt, crushed chili peppers black pepper, xanthan gum.

Just thought I would share my new finds. Hope everyone is having a nice Saturday!

Archived