Tessemae's Ranch Out of Stock?

I have been trying to get my hands on the tessemae's ranch dressing at my local whole foods and it has been out of stock the last couple weeks. I called and they said that they have been having issue from the Vendor getting shipments of the ranch when they order it. Has anyone else had this problem? 

They have Primal Kitchen ranch as well but they are out of stock of that as well. They did say that they should get that within a day or two as their shipments have been consistent. 

Does anyone have any other W30 approved ranch suggestions? 

I would make my own but every time I try to make homemade mayo it turns out horribly and for the amount of ranch/dressing in general we use it is just cheaper to buy it pre-made. 

I'm in CA (Los Angeles) where I have access to quite a few WF markets.  However, I do notice the ranch takes much longer to restock for us!  We buy the ketchup, buffalo and BBQ sauce and I usually never have an issue finding those.  When I see the ranch in stock, I buy two so I can be stocked for a bit as my boyfriend goes through it like crazy...for me, I like it more than "regular" ranch, but I can live without it sometimes!

I ended up buying the Primal Kitchen ranch. It's more expensive but they had it. So far I'm not impressed. I don't like regular ranch in the first place but I wanted to have something other than the vinaigrette's we have been making at home and thought it would be good for a marinade. But every time I have used it I have gotten stomach pains after. I don't know if it is specifically the ranch because it happens with other meals too but every time with the ranch. 

I've been using thrivemarket.com to get pantry staples like Primal Kitchen products, EPIC broth, etc.  They're advertised as being a healthy online discount store, but I honestly haven't compared the prices so I'm not sure of the financial value.  I just like the convenience of it.

Archived