After a horrific breakfast this morning...

Dwizzle57

My name is Danielle, and this will be my second attempt at completing a Whole30.

This morning, my fiance and I went out for a greasy breakfast (I KNOW!) and words can't describe how sick I got afterwards. I don't know if it was a preservative that they use, or if it was just the grease. But I sat on the couch with stomach cramps, thinking about how great I felt during the 20 days of my first Whole30.

I had been planning to go for another 30 days, but this morning's breakfast was a wake up call. If it is so simple to see a huge difference in how the food you eat makes you feel, then why not do what makes you feel best? So I am putting a little effort into my food. With a little help from "Well Fed," I am going to use the next 30 days to master my fear of cooking!

I will be starting again on October 22! I can't wait to follow through with this one.

So exciting! Not feeling sick from food is so freeing. I feel sick daily from things I eat and am so excited to have the whole30 to look forward to Monday. Good luck on your whole30 journey!

Here's to not feeling sick from food and making good choices for health. :)

Archived