Chicken on Salads at Panera Bread

cutterlm

Previously on this board it has been stated that the chicken at Panera Bread is not compliant because it contains sugar.    As I was reviewing the ingredient list on the salads, the chicken ingredients are listed as follows:   Citrus & Pepper Chicken (Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Fillets With Rib Meat, Water, Seasoning [Lemon, Mangosteen, Natural Smoke Flavor]

It appears that they have changed the recipe (maybe part of their effort to be 100% "clean.") 

Is this now compliant?  Thanks!

I think you missed a bit of the ingredients list on that chicken. :( I just looked at Panera's website and this is what I'm seeing for that chicken:

Citrus & Pepper Chicken (Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Fillets With Rib Meat, Water, Seasoning [Lemon, Mangosteen, Natural Smoke Flavor], Sea Salt, Dehydrated Garlic, Dehydrated Onion, Sugar, Dry Lemon Peel, Spices, Dehydrated Rosemary, Dehydrated Basil, Citric Acid, Malic Acid And Paprika For Flavor, Vinegar, Rice Starch),

Everything after the bracket that was still in the parenthesis was missing.

3 minutes ago, laura_juggles said:

I think you missed a bit of the ingredients list on that chicken. :( I just looked at Panera's website and this is what I'm seeing for that chicken:

Citrus & Pepper Chicken (Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Fillets With Rib Meat, Water, Seasoning [Lemon, Mangosteen, Natural Smoke Flavor], Sea Salt, Dehydrated Garlic, Dehydrated Onion, Sugar, Dry Lemon Peel, Spices, Dehydrated Rosemary, Dehydrated Basil, Citric Acid, Malic Acid And Paprika For Flavor, Vinegar, Rice Starch),

Everything after the bracket that was still in the parenthesis was missing.

Yes, just noticed this as I was preparing to order on my computer - I had read it earlier on my phone, and it didn't view properly.  Thanks!

Archived