medical cannabis?

cornelius

I've refrained while on the W30 for a variety of reasons, but was wondering if this is considered compliant or not. The obvious answer is 'no, it alters hormonal function + it is smoking.' There are of course non-smoking options, (they even have a cooking oil), but this was a question that came up, so figured I'd throw it on the forum for future cannabis patients to have the knowledge when they start out. Many people consider the side effects to be harmless/natural. Cannabis is undoubtedly preferential to most pain killers, for example.

There are a lot of people who take medications and don't stop taking them during w30 no matter what their function is, hormonal altering or not. I don't see why mm would be any different unless of course it's being used recreationally and not medicinally. jmho :)

Note: many of the afflictions it helps with are also helped by W30, (insomnia, anxiety, stress relief, etc.), so the need for it may well be alleviated by W30 for many patients, which has been the case for me. For completeness for future folks with this query though, I might as well ask if recreational use is also non-compliant? :D:P:blink::ph34r:B):mellow:

Archived