Starting whole 30 Jan 15.2017

Mkletzel

Off work on Monday 01/16/17, so prepping kitchen, getting grocery list and recipe lists together and starting Tuesday. I am a stress eater, especially at work, as well as an emotional eater. I've always had an unhealthy relationship with food. Not to mention I am a daily drinker. I'm a 47 year old female and have got to get control over my health. All tips and encouragement welcome! Thanks

@SherryinNC I am in NC too :)

@Heather730 How are you doing? I am a 48 year old daily drinker. Curbing that was one of my non scale goals. I am surprised by how NOT difficult the nightly drink has been to give up. Makes me think it was largely habit, not craving. BUT I haven't been through a weekend yet ( started Monday). This weekend could be really tough. Going to the lake with friends who will all be drinking. 

I have to admit I'm totally missing my evening glass to "wine'd" down after a stressful day at work.  That's been a bit of a habit withdrawal, as well and more of a challenge that i thought it would be. Like you, the weekend should be a test of my willpower!!  :) 

Archived