FEBRUARY 1, 2017 Start Date? JOIN THIS THREAD!!

samnkelli

5 minutes ago, Meghan Louise said:

Hi all -- newb here :) Also starting Feb 1 -- I tried to find a Facebook group for Feb 1 start date but only found a small one that might just be a group of friends who actually know each other. Anyone interested in that?? I'm not a big fan of the tradition message board/forum like this one, but don't want to steal anyone's thunder who does prefer this. I might just make it later tonight and see who joins? 

Alternatively -- anyone interested in swapping numbers to make a little text/iMessage chain?

Just some ideas for anyone who isn't crazy about this format -- reply or message me if you're interested!

I have a Facebook group started! We don't all know each other, would be happy to have you join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1737642106553687/

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, FLmomof4 said:

I have a Facebook group started! We don't all know each other, would be happy to have you join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1737642106553687/

Oooh I am going to join!! (Hope you don't mind). Today has been pretty good so far...after being less than impressed with lunch yesterday, I purchased a Crock Pot Lunch Pot so I can heat up leftovers at work! (Teaching 6th grade and having to eat lunch standing up/share a microwave with 300 tiny humans...not fun). Today's lunch of chicken was awesome!! 

I am SO grateful for this group and look forward to doing the journey with you! 

Hi all!

I started Jan 30th so am on day 2! This is my first time doing Total30. 

So far, so good....but I did wake up with a "hangover" this morning! I had to think whether I inadvertently had a few glasses of wine last night. Nope! I guess just sugar withdrawal!

I would love to hear ideas and join this group for encouragement. 

Ann

Hello everyone...I am starting tomorrow and so ready to make this commitment.  Have only completed one whole 30 previously and LOVED how I felt.  I just signed up for the dailywhole30 as extra support.  This is my first time in a forum as well so looking forward to all the shared support and information.  Can't wait!

1 hour ago, FLmomof4 said:

Yay! I'll hop on over. I'm not fond of forum formats either.

I started yesterday as planned and rocked it! But who doesn t on their first day? LOL my husband texted me and asked how I was coping and I told him to ask me in two weeks. So far, on day 2, no sugar withdrawals but I do have to say eating larger meals every four hours rather than my usual nibble-graze habit has left me a little bit uncomfortable at times. I hate feeling full, and I don't think I've had a hunger pang since 1982...

Hello...I know this was for Feb 1st ers, but I started on Monday Jan. 30th.

So this is day 2 and I'm so ready for a different life. I have done most diets, so I'm looking forward to a real change. I'm 51, I live next to the Pacific ocean and the Columbia river. We are very outdoorsy here. I raise chickens, a husband and a granddaughter, that makes life very busy. I'm ready to try and keep up with them. I have asthma and recently went to a naturalist that suggested the Whole30. It sounds like just what the dr ordered.

Wrapping my head around not weighing myself and not measuring makes eating and living much better. I can really see sticking to it.

Note to myself:  When you eat like crap...you feel like crap    

Hi, 

My name is Krissy and I'm starting the Whole30 FEBRUARY 1ST!!  I have read the book from cover to cover and as I type this am sitting in a coffee shop notebook in hand to plan my first few days on the program. 

This is my first time on Whole30.  I have one sweet friend doing it with me although she is reluctant to give up her weekend glass of wine.  

I'm anxious and yet, excited to start this program!!!  

Thankful for this forum!

Krissy 

Hey Guys, 

I started today, but I will restart tomorrow so I'm on the same date as  you. 

It's my second time doing the whole30, first time was two months ago. I could use another one, and I want to add exercise this time.

3 hours ago, AnnC said:

Hi all!

I started Jan 30th so am on day 2! This is my first time doing Total30. 

So far, so good....but I did wake up with a "hangover" this morning! I had to think whether I inadvertently had a few glasses of wine last night. Nope! I guess just sugar withdrawal!

I would love to hear ideas and join this group for encouragement. 

Ann

I am on day 2 as well and I woke up with a hangover this morning too! I couldn't believe that my body was already recognizing that I am eating differently. I am still tired but am getting through the day ok. 

Hi,

The day has almost come to begin, to start our healthy eating journey - how exciting!!!

I am so ready - have been on a constant eating crap, due to having no cooker here and being a lazy bum. I have tried half heartedly before but am ready to really go for it this time.

Does anyone plan on going more than 30 days? 

Those who have started - hope you're doing well.

Those who start tomorrow - good luck :-) 

happy eating everyone :-) x

Hi all! I am starting Feb 1 as well... I just finished R2 and would like to join you for R3... Love how I feel after doing R2 (R1 was in July 2016) and am continuing on. I actually plan on going into March...

1 hour ago, HEDGEHOG8 said:

Does anyone plan on going more than 30 days? 

9 hours ago, Meghan Louise said:

Hi all -- newb here :) Also starting Feb 1 -- I tried to find a Facebook group for Feb 1 start date but only found a small one that might just be a group of friends who actually know each other. Anyone interested in that?? I'm not a big fan of the tradition message board/forum like this one, but don't want to steal anyone's thunder who does prefer this. I might just make it later tonight and see who joins? 

Alternatively -- anyone interested in swapping numbers to make a little text/iMessage chain?

Just some ideas for anyone who isn't crazy about this format -- reply or message me if you're interested!

Hey Meghan, yes I would be keen to get into a fb group - I find the forums a bit tricky. Let me know the page details! K

EDIT - just found the link, thanks, have requested to join please!! K

Hi all. I'm new here too. Today is day 3 for me. I'm not feeling the hangover like the book suggests so I hope I am not doing anything wrong. 

Im currently over 300 lbs and am suffering from many ailments including Fibro and some kind of inflammatory disease which they have yet to figure out why. 

I'm tired of spending my life in bed and wasting the days away. I hope the Whole30 helps my body start to heal so I can live again. 

I live outside of Nashville. I know together we can help make it thru this. 

Archived