can you spot any culprits?

Day 18 here and my eczema is still flaring up, and I'm still quite snotty and headachey. Sleep is fluctuating (wake a lot through the night) and moods are unstable!

As it is still early I was wondering if this is normal or perhaps I should re-evaluate some of the veggies I'm eating to see if they're causing an allergic-type reaction?

usual veg;

white potatoes 

sweet potatoes

cherry tomatoes

spinach

zucchini 

eggplant

peppers

kale

carrots

parsnips

spring onions

usual fruit;

bananas

blueberries

raspberries

strawberries

I'm not sure how your eczema has responded to Whole30s in the past or if you have ever worked on gut healing, but this is the only thing that has helped clear my eczema. Specifically from your list though (peppers,tomatoes, eggplant, white potatoes) I had to eliminate all night shades (although I can tolerate small amounts of spices). I have eliminated them for 4 months now and my eczema is clearing, but it's been very slow. 

It isn't just the nightshades though. It is the healing of my leaky gut - which really is probably what most people with eczema are actually suffering from - that's is helping with most of my symptoms. 

7 hours ago, J9er said:

I'm not sure how your eczema has responded to Whole30s in the past or if you have ever worked on gut healing, but this is the only thing that has helped clear my eczema. Specifically from your list though (peppers,tomatoes, eggplant, white potatoes) I had to eliminate all night shades (although I can tolerate small amounts of spices). I have eliminated them for 4 months now and my eczema is clearing, but it's been very slow. 

It isn't just the nightshades though. It is the healing of my leaky gut - which really is probably what most people with eczema are actually suffering from - that's is helping with most of my symptoms. 

interesting, thank you :)

Archived