Painful Tummy - maybe TMI

NewStart2014

The last three days I've had a painful tummy which seems to be due to Blockage. Like I really need to go but I've gone (Sorry if it's TMI) but I just seem REALLY full and my tummy seems a bit bloated.

The only thing I can contribute it to is sweet potato as I've been eating a lot of it in the last three/four days :(

I've been drinking plenty of water 2 litres a day and eating things like bok choy.

Anyone have this experience or have any advice to give me on this one???

Hi ther, I'm already taking a mag tablet everyday for other reasons. I'm wondering if it will be too much?

I'm not sure if the tablets are basically the same thing as Natural Calm (except Natural Calm is a powder) The container says the ingredients are "Ionic magnesium citrate (created from a highly absorbable proprietary blend of citric acid and magnesium carbonate)". Also it says "for best results, divide your daily amount of Natural Calm into two servings. Natural Calm can be taken with or without food. When bowels are comfortably loose, this is the optimal amount." So you could increase your serving of Natural Calm until you are feeling the effects.

I also take coconut oil but it seems to have the opposite effect on me. Good Luck. I know how you feel! :(

HI all,

Thank you for your posts. Unfortunately I'm not a whole lot better than I was a few days ago when I posted. The pill did give me some but not entirely enough.

A spoonful of coconut oil or a cup of bone broth get me going when needed.

I have only just taken the coconut oil tonight so I hope there is a positive result by tomorrow morning as I'm having a backache and headache and I think it's from what's happening.

I'm not sure if the tablets are basically the same thing as Natural Calm (except Natural Calm is a powder) The container says the ingredients are "Ionic magnesium citrate (created from a highly absorbable proprietary blend of citric acid and magnesium carbonate)". Also it says "for best results, divide your daily amount of Natural Calm into two servings. Natural Calm can be taken with or without food. When bowels are comfortably loose, this is the optimal amount." So you could increase your serving of Natural Calm until you are feeling the effects.

I also take coconut oil but it seems to have the opposite effect on me. Good Luck. I know how you feel! :(

I'm not sure that they have Natural Calm here in Australia Bernadette. I'll have to see if I can find something. It's just all getting to be a bit too much :(

All I can think about is how much greasy battered fish and chips would solve it! LOL

Archived