pain in my hips

I'm not sure that the pain in your hips can be attributed to eating protein, fats & veggies, unless perhaps you're constipated? Is everything okay in that department?

Bear in mind that we don't do Whole30 in a bubble and so not all aches/pains etc are linked to the food. Can you think of anything you might have done that could cause such a pain?

thanks good point . I am not very flexible and its not uncommon to have hip pain if i walk in certain shoes (which I walked the red wood forest a few days before)  , if i do certain exercise so could be that , this just seems worse. I am doing a massage to try to help and drinking lots of water to flush any bad toxins , other wise the food is going great . if i could just get rid of sinus crap and hip pain i think i am in the smooth sailing time now .

3 minutes ago, lindamckissack said:

if i could just get rid of sinus crap and hip pain i think i am in the smooth sailing time now

Definitely take some pain killers if the pain is unbearable...

And I think the anti-inflammatory foods will at the very least help ease the sinus issue in time, if not resolve it.

Let us know you get on.

Archived