Tomorrow is the day!

Maggie_lynn

I am starting the Whole30 tomorrow on the recommendation of my doctor.  I'm hoping to eliminate some digestive issues and pinpoint some specific food allergies.  I have spent the last week reading The Whole30 book and prepping.  I have a friend who started earlier in January, so that is helpful.  I have my first week of menus and will spend the day today shopping and prepping.  Looking forward to this journey and would appreciate any tips, recommendations or words of wisdom :-)

Good luck!  It has been so much more delicious than I thought.  I did loads of reading and prepping.  If you love cooking, you will be in heaven.  I am at the end of Day 2 and getting a slight headache, but so far feel OK.  We were already eating well before this, but I am astounded at how much sugar and salt we have been consuming prior.  Even when I am done, I will be tweaking our food for life!

I'm startiomg on Monday, and about to go grocery shopping for the week! I need to rid myself for good of this sugar/carb addiction!! I'm prepared to feel shitty for the next week as we go through detox, then it gets better from here! Good luck to us!

Archived