intro

Nanceracer

Hello.  I am ending my 3rd week of the my 30 days.  I am starting to waver.   I eat junk out of habit not so much craving.  I am struggling.  I have no clue what I am going to eat next week.  I don't feel like I have lost a pound.  I think I am eating too much but yet I am hungry all the time. help!!!

• Moderators

If you want to post a couple of days' worth of meals, including approximate portion sizes, we could give you some feedback on whether you're eating enough or if you might need more of something. You really shouldn't be hungry all the time, though.

As for what to eat next week, an easy thing to do would be to go ahead and cook two or three types of protein -- maybe bake or grill some chicken, make up some hard boiled eggs or a frittata, and do a roast or stew or chili. Then make sure you have plenty of vegetables on hand. You can go ahead and roast some of them, or just wash and chop them so it's easy to throw them in a stir-fry or a salad. Then make sure you have healthy fats on hand like avocado, olives, mayo, and one or two other dips or sauces or salad dressings. 

All of these things should last several days in the fridge, and then when you need to put together a meal, just mix and match.

Archived