Starting Whole 30 on 26th Jan 2017

SachaDaswani

10 minutes ago, SachaDaswani said:

are we allowed chewing gum?

Nope, no gum.

If you google Whole30 chewing gum alternatives you should come up with links to previous discussions on this topic. Google is always the best way to search the forums.

Welcome by the way! I know there are a few people starting on Monday 30th so if you don't find anyone else starting tomorrow you could always jump on board with them for support. You'll find them >here< There are also some people who started yesterday - have a look through the threads in the 'Join the Whole 30' forum (which is where I'm going to move this thread too by the way as 'Announcements' is more for site wide topics) and see if you like any of the group threads there...

• 1 month later...

Hey Michal,

When did you start? I'm struggling with motivation, maybe you can help considering you live here too. Im always ordering from Kcal, Saladicious and on the weekends head to Limetree. Depends on where abouts you stay..I live close to Downtown Dubai.

Hey!

It's my first week. So far so good, I feel way better than I expected.

Limetree I didn't know, I live in Marina. Maybe we can start a FB group and try to find some other people out there to help each other out (group weekly cookups?? :D)

Archived