Weight loss is stuck!!!

Michele Tourville

I've been on the Paleo plan for the past year. Over time I have been baking far too many Paleo treats and eating far too much dark chocolate.

Of course I cannot lose any more weight. I am stuck and have some bad cravings back.

Tommorow I am starting the Whole 30.

Anyone have good success with weight loss and getting healthy???

Thanks for reading!!

Michelle, I have finished my Whole 30 and I am continuing. I did not weigh myself during the entire time. I was previously on Atkins and was so concerned about my weight. This time I decided that I was not going to let some number tell me if I was healthy or not. I did weigh myself the morning I started.

I followed the program for for 35 days and finally decided I needed to see if I had lost any weight. I know I am getting healthier. My skin is so much better; my mood swings have stopped; I am sleeping really well and I just generally feel so much better all the way around.

Well, back to the weight: In those 35 days I lost 7 1/2 #. I am thrilled.

I have not had any cravings so I have decided not to add anything back into my diet for awhile. Plus when I started I cleaned out the house and refrigerator and freezer of everything that was not compliant. So If I wanted to add something I would have to make a special trip to the store for something. Right now, it's not worth it. I love eating like this.

Good luck and stick with it. It is a super way of life.

Archived