pain, gurgling noises, and bloating on Day 25

I'm almost finished with my 3rd whole 30.. i'm on Day25, but i'm finding myself for the first time really struggling with digestive issues.  I'm able to still function and do workouts regularly (About 5x/week), but am really starting to wonder why my digestion is so out of whack.  I've read a lot of the forum Q&As here which have been helpful, but nothing has worked for me yet.

I've just started taking Now Foods Super Enzymes and am on my 3rd day (taking a pill with breakfast and dinner), but it doesn't seem to be helping (or at least yet).  After I eat, I experience extremely painful bloating, really loud gurgling noises in my stomach which usually ends up in really stinky farts or a very loose bowel movement (sorry if TMI but really want help).  I seem to go throughout the day rather than just 1x or 2x after eating.  I looked to whole30 this time to really finetune my cravings and stop latenight snacking as my go to stress-relief.  I've now been struggling with this kind of pain, discomfort for almost a week now.  I tried taking out most FODMAPS out of my diet, but have still been eating eggs and avocado.  It's been really hard for me to keep on this low FODMAP diet and am running out of food/recipe ideas without eating the same meals everyday (my version of hell!)

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated!!

39 minutes ago, whole30reset said:

I tried taking out most FODMAPS out of my diet, but have still been eating eggs and avocado

@whole30reset & welcome to the forums.

Eggs are not a high FODMAP food - they'd usually be excluded when following an AIP protocol which is different to low FODMAP.

Avocados can be very problematic, and if your gut is already inflamed continuing to eat them will only make matters worse. Unfortunately if FODMAPs are your issue (& with the symptoms you describe they most likely are) you need to remove ALL high FODMAP foods to allow the gut to heal.

How long did you cut back on them for?

What have you eaten over the past 4 days or so? (please provide specifics on veg types). 

I just wanted to comment to let you know that you aren't alone. I used to struggle with digestive issues when I was younger but haven't had any issues with it for several years. Since doing the Whole30, it has gotten a lot worse. I'm also trying to cut out FODMAP and see what happens. I hope your gut heals <3 

Archived