Starting Round 1 Jan 30

lalaleelou

I've been thinking and researching for a while and I'm committed to start Monday. My menu is planned and grocery list made. I'm excited and freaked out.  I'm the only one in our family of 6 (me, my mom, hubby, 3 daughters 18, 14, and 10) doing Whole 30. I have multiple sclerosis and I'm hoping to help my symptoms. Of course also hoping to lose some weight but that would really just be a bonus. :) 

Welcome, laralee! I did/am doing my Whole30 living on my own but I can remember the challenge of feeding a family, so please keep things as simple as possible for yourself. 

If you're not familiar with Courtney Carver, take a look at her blog. http://bemorewithless.com/

Besides advocating for a simpler, healthier, less-stress life, Courtney has MS and it was her MS that led her to research nutrition and to radically change her busy, stress-filled life.

I knew she ate a VERY healthy diet, so when I read last year that she was going to do a "Whole30" as a kind of nutritional reset, I was intrigued! I looked at the website, read the book, cleaned out my pantry, and started four days later. You could browse through her blob archives under "health".

Archived