Beginning My New Standard with Food February 6th

Mamabailey2527

I am a bit nervous, I have never joined an online group before so all of this is new to me. I know though that if I really want this to work that I need to have contact, of some form, with people who are also trying to do the same thing as me. So here is to expanding my comfort zone..

I am a 27 year old Mother of two kids ages 3 and 2 (in April), for the past four years I have been pregnant or dealing with the stress of baby/toddlers. I was an athlete but lost the time and energy to keep in shape. I have never really had a good food relationship, I grew up eating fast food most dinners and eating/ drinking sugar to get through the day. As a mom I am wanting to be the example to my kids, that eating healthy is not hard or a punishment that it is the best thing for our bodies. I also am tired of my migraines, fatigue and emotional ups and downs.  I would like to have a steady life with mostly good days physically and emotionally, this roller coaster I am on is no longer where I want to be. I understand that having a young family brings its own kind of stress, but I think by eliminating the stress that my food choices are having on my body will create a much easier time dealing with the rest of life's stresses. 

My info: AGE: 27 HEIGHT: 5'7" WEIGHT: 170 ISSUES: Migraines, fatigue, emotional inconsistency, stomachaches, and muscles pains. GOAL: Find out what foods are causing what and to try to get back to 145 weight (pre kids). 

Archived