brain got me at day 28

yep. Day 28. I gave up. I was not in a good place mentally (hormones) and I was really really craving white wine. I had a glass with my dinner and it was absolutely not worth it. I woke up with a massive headache the next day which tells me all I need to know about what my body thinks of it!!

I took a day "off" yesterday and ate fairly close to w30. Just had some paleo cake after dinner (roasted vegetables and beef) to celebrate my sister's birthday with my family. I'm now unsure whether to restart alllll over again, add 2 days on to make it up to w30, or just carry on with reintro.

Sigh.  

Ugh, bummer. I almost gave up yesterday at day 28 too! We were both so burned out from cooking we went out to dinner. I got plain sashimi, but I asked my bf if he would judge me if I ate the rice (that I thought) came with it. He told me I worked so hard and it wasn't whole28, but whole30 and yadda yadda. It didn't come with rice and so I didn't have to fight the craving so bad. But all yesterday I kept thinking - it's fiiinnnnne, I'll just start reintros earlier than planned. 

I'm not a mod, and I don't know if it's in the spirit of the program, but at this point I'd carry on with reintros if I were you. But might be a bit muddled since you had the wine on day 28 and then the "cake" (unless it was totally compliant, despite being swypo?) on day 29? Just thinking out loud.. 

Don't beat yourself up, not worth it. <3

I think the fact that you didn't go crazy is a success. This is all just to observe what the body and mind does. Be kind to yourself and do what makes you feel best. Nothing was 'ruined'. I say finish your W30 off with a bang if you want! Today can be your best day yet. ;)

Archived