Grr...nasty head cold killing my Whole30

On Day 6 of this round of W30 I got nailed with one of the worst colds I've ever had.  Today is Day 22 for me and I feel like I'm finally starting to get to the other side of it, but I'm still congested with a productive (yet hacking) cough and woke up this morning feeling like my brain is mush (made 3 idiot life mistakes this morning before I even walked out the door...) Yet through all of this I've managed to stay compliant, although probably not eating enough since my appetite has been almost nil due to being sick.  But I really thought I would have kicked the cold by now, especially with the super clean eating.  About the only NSV I've experienced is a bit looser pants - but even that has been up and down.

Today I just feel bloated, exhausted, and unmotivated, and wonder where the light at the end of tunnel will be (because I don't see it yet).  At this point I'm planning to go past the 30 days just because I want to feel how I've felt in the past!  But in the meantime does anyone have suggestions for getting through this?????? (or maybe I just needed to vent....I don't know, my addled brain can't quite sort it out)

Archived