aprilb

I sincerely hope I haven't just blown it after all my hard work!

I want to cry. I feel AWFUL. Nausea, headache and extreme lethargy. 

I reintroduced legumes today. Peanut butter this morning. For lunch I had some organic hummus with organic Kettle chips (ingredients attached) for lunch. I felt very tired this afternoon and took a nap. I chalked that up to having a hard night with my son being up a lot last night.

However, I did a workout this afternoon and by the end of it I was nearly puking. Not because of the workout. I'm used to that! It's either the legumes or the chips or both and I'm SO disappointed that when I read the ingredients a few days ago I didn't notice the yeast extract or brown rice flour!

I'm mad at myself for doing that and also I feel like garbage and I'm really hoping this passes quickly and that I haven't sabotaged my reintroduction!

IMG_1200.PNG

I agree with slc_Melissa. A few days of whole30 eating then try again. 2 days are the recommended between trials. You might need 3, just pay attention to how you feel these next few days and when the adverse reactions clear start the reintroduction over. 

^This.

Plus I don't know about anyone else but both onion & garlic powder make me feel awful where actual onion & garlic are fine...

I'd go back to Whole30 eating for a few days until you feel better & then try again, one at a time.

On 2/2/2017 at 6:03 AM, cottagequeen said:

Part of the problem I see is the chips. Brown rice powder falls under non gluten grains and if I remember correctly, yeast extract is another name for MSG. So, you've reintroduced three things in one day. No wonder you feel awful!

I agree.