Count Me In! Whole 30 February

kimbah

OK - here it goes - my very first forum post!!  

I am so excited to join the Whole 30 forum and see what everyone is doing out there.  I have done Whole 30 twice before - July 2016 and October 2016.  I had great success and truly felt healthier.  I know that I am not alone but I am angry at myself because I keep putting the weight back on.  I am down 17 pounds since last January which I am really happy about BUT I am up six pounds since Whole 30 October.   I need to learn Food Freedom Forever.  I got the Whole 30 book from a friend last summer and did the program all by myself with virtually no support.  My son and my friend joined me in October as they saw my success and how proud I was crossing off the days on the calendar each morning.  The holiday season and a vacation were not good to my waistline but more so how I feel.  I now have "It Starts With Food" which I read already and boy does that motivate you.  I also received "Food Freedom Forever" and the new cookbook for Christmas so I am very excited to dive in.    See you soon.  I hope I do a good job participating online.  

Hi! This is my first Whole 30. A family member and some other friends have done it so I decided to give it a try. Im a mother to two boys, ages 3 and 6 months. I love food and love to cook, but I know I have food intolerances and some chronic sinus/allergy issues and possibly some IBS.  I'm also hanging on to an extra 15lbs pregnancy weight that I had already lost by this time w/ my first child.  I haven't read any of the books, but have read tons of info on the website and plan to get the books soon, especially the newest cookbook.  My husband is loosely following along with me so I have some support.  Im on day 6 and feeling great!

Archived