No fruit??

Just wondering if anyone has done a Whole 30 without fruit.

I believe I have most of the symptoms of fruit malabsportion and was wondering if I could still benefit from doing a Whole 30 program???

Thanks guys!!

I rarely eat fruit. I know I get everything that fruit offers in my vegetables and fruit awakens the sugar dragon in me if I'm not careful about it, so it's an occasional if ever for me.

Yeah I deal with bloating, gas, excessive sugar cravings and I don't lose weight.

Just wondering if people have had great success and removed the fruit. I was stuck on the scale doing a regular Paleo program. So I would really love for the Whole 30 to be a success

Well, I haven't done my 2 (and starting third on 11/1) to lose weight. I did that on another icky very restrictive fake food plan. However, I know I simply don't do well on fruit, dairy or grains (same symptoms you are talking about). Okay with rice, but that's it. Sugar doesn't make me feel sick, but it awakens the sugar dragon so that's why I stay away from fruit. I say dump the fruit and see how you do. Remember when you crave it..that is you craving sugar, not anything healthy. Not that fruit isn't healthy..you know what I mean.

I'm cutting out fruit and nuts...started today, going for 14 days. Fruit is totally a habit for me, a vehicle for my nut butter and a substitute for sugar...It's just been creating too many problems for me lately so I'm breaking up with it for a while to see how it goes...I decided to include nuts as well since they kinda go hand in hand for me. I wholeheartedly believe that there is a place in a healthy diet for fruit and nuts but since I do not eat any other form of "sugar" on a regular basis this is where my problem comes in! Just reigning it in for a while.

Archived