Day 7 of my first Whole30...maybe Whole100!?

LadyLisbette

Greetings all! I've been taking baby steps towards this program for almost 4 years when a good friend introduced me to Paleo and her favorite paleo bloggers. So, I've been living a paleo-ish life since then. I'm feeling really good on day 7, and am psyching myself to be open to extending this for a few months. Of course, it's only been 7 days, so my best inner-wisdom is to be committed every day, and be zen about it, and let it roll...and *not* future trip. But I do think I'll stick with it. I'm in excellent health, but have been consistently inconsistent with exercise and healthy eating. When I'm good, I'm very good, and when I slip it's not a total disaster, but I really recognize the addiction to sugar. So I'm enjoying what it feels like to slay the sugar dragon. I tend to be on the verge of overweight, or up to 20 or 30 lbs overweight. Menopause is upon me now, and with all my heart I want to get out in front of that and not gain weight as many women do at menopause when estrogen wanes. I feel very at home with Whole30 so far, and need to just stay the course. Thanks for the program, and the support this forum offers.

Archived