Looking back at my first week - and yawning

catie247

I started on Jan 30.  OOPS!  I restarted on Feb 1.  I have been following it since.  Now I have the first week done and am gearing up for the second week.  I pretty much followed the meal plan from the book (offset by 2 days) and had so many left overs that I ended up using those up to make up for the 2 days.  I did my meal planning for my second week, and made up a bunch of sauces and mayo that I would need for the week.  I am struggling with meal prepping after dinner though because I am so tired.  I feel great in the morning, through lunch and into the early afternoon.  I hit a wall at 2 and really need a nap.  Luckily, I can do that!  The evenings go well, busy with the kids and dinner and all that, but I get soo tired about 7pm that I just don't want to do anything.  I hope that this gets better this week.  I really don't want to go to bed at 8:30 when my kids do!  I am sleeping way better through the night.  I used to wake up a lot, sometimes I would be up for 2-3 hours in the middle of the night.  That has changed, so I am not sure why I get so dragged down in the afternoon and evening.  Does anyone else experience that?

Archived