Nursing a newborn, midnight snack ideas

Im getting ready to start another whole 30. Im looking for snack ideas. Since i have a 5 week old who is still nursing every few hours at night, ive been needing to snack during the night feeds. Im looking for ideas that dont need to be chilled or heated up. Since im so sleepy during the overnight i dont wanna have to go downstairs to the fridge or to heat up food. It also has to be something thay can easily be eaten with one hand since my other arm is supporting my newborn. Amy suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

• Whole30 Certified Coach

I bring a cooler up w me each night b/c I pump once and it saves me coming downstairs... if you have a cooler you could do the old standard of HB eggs with some veggies and guac, dump ranch, etc.  Or another serving of dinner - eating one handed will reinforce good "not gobbling your food habits ;) 

I have a six week old.  3 hrs off the boob is a good stretch for us.  Still mostly 2 hrs overnight.   I don't eat at all at night.  I eat a ton during the day.  I bring up 1L of seltzer to drink but that is it.  Are you eating enough during the day?  

Archived