Reduced Fat Shredded Coconut? Why?

Okay, well you just lectured yourself, so I'll go easy. :) Full fat is much better for you. Think the healthiest of fats and also calories don't matter. I do actually prefer light coconut milk (it simply has water added) because it mixes into my iced coffee perfectly.

Oh and BTW...I actually accidentally bought that one not realizing that there would even be such a thing I just grabbed it off the shelf...it is SO GROSS...it's like shredded paper!!!!

Oh yuck! I'm glad you shared that; now I can dismiss any possibility of poor coconut judgment...sorry you grabbed the wrong one - I'll go ahead and learn from that unfortunate booboo!

Your title made me giggle. Why indeed?

Mostly for those that are not as knowledgeable like us about the benefit of healthy fats. I wonder if it cost more too?

Great job saying no!

I wouldn't doubt if it cost more, although I didn't notice. It reminds me of seeing advertisements of those Hershey's Kisses with "air pockets". So, less chocolate, same price? Selling air. Ah. Ok.

I bought some of thise before I started my W30 and if I remember correctly, they didn't have any full fat coconut. I still have almost the whole bag. I think I am going to try and make butter with it by adding some coconut oil. It will probably be a waste of time...

Archived