A little cheese and ice cream made me miss whole30!

wcrungrl

I started my re-introduction yesterday w/ some raw milk parmesan on top of my spaghettis squash pasta w/ meatballs at dinner yesterday followed by a cup of pumpkin cheesecake gelato. I was a little worried because I had a presentation to give yesterday evening afterward...my biggest fear was my stomach was going to go crazy and make wild noises during my presentation. It didn't but now that I think about it that would have been halarious. Anyway, my stomach did ok but I was all kinds of stuffed up today (not sure if I'm actually getting a little cold or whether its really the dairy), had a headache a few times throughout the day today and have 2 giant zits...again not sure if these were already coming on or whether the dairy did it. Either way the gelato and cheese were both really enjoyable but something I'm going to save for special treats. Not everyday indulgences.

Same symptoms for me. I also tried a nice aged cheddar and some ice cream. Sniffles and headaches. Knew it wasn't allergies when just disappeared after 48 hours without dairy, came back again with a dish of icecream last night! So I'll be saving for special occasions.

Reintroduced gluten grains today...a pumpkin muffin and bagel sandwich for lunch. Lets just say that started a terrible game of go round with the sugar dragon, lethargy, bloating, yuck-tummy and general feeling of grossness. And I'm throwing in the town on the re-integration thing. I'm going back to whole30 for another 30 days. Just feels too good not to!

Archived