Starting February 23rd--First timer & super excited!

Abby Owens

Hey y'all!

My name is Abby & this is my first time doing the Whole30 program. I haven't tried to change my eating habits since like 2011. I have an extremely unhealthy relationship with food and it affects all aspects of my life. I'm really excited to change all of that and develop healthy habits & break all of the horrible habits that I have! I would love for newbies to comment so we can start this journey together, and I would also love for veterans to comment & give any advice that they have for a a beginner like me. :) I'm really excited to start this journey!

Hi Abby! I'm starting my first time tomorrow as well! I am already a very healthy eater (most of the time :-) ), but looking forward to really buckling down and hopefully finding the source of some of my lingering health and mood issues. I also experienced a death in the family recently and hope that Whole30 helps bring me a positive, healthy place to focus my energy and emotion.

16 hours ago, LookyLoo said:

Hi Abby! I'm starting my first time tomorrow as well!

I just realized that today is the 22nd, not the 23rd. Whoops! But we can still follow the journey together! I'm on day 1, so it's so far so good! :-) I made a meal plan for the first 7 days yesterday, and did a big shopping trip. I am having a great time exploring the internet for recipes and ideas, especially because I'm doing that instead of working. :-)

Archived