Day 10 and still exhausted

I'm currently on day 10 of my first round of whole30 and I have no energy! I'm exclusively breastfeeding a 7mo and I have not cheated once... I've read that sometimes it can take longer for your body to adjust but most people say their energy increases after the first week so I would just like to make sure I'm not doing something wrong. A typical day looks like this.. 

Meal 1: about 1C mashed sweet potato with coconut oil. good amount of zucchini with coconut oil and two or three eggs 

Meal 2: very large salad with two hard boiled eggs, an avocado, chicken with olive oil dressing and lots of diff veggies 

Meal 3: spaghetti squash with homemade, compliant spaghetti sauce, veggies and a banana or apple 

Thanks! 

Hey @ekoop - as a BFing mum you need to be eating FOUR template meals, or at least three plus a mini meal. A lot of our BF mums also sip on coocnut milk throughout the day, and include starchy veg in at least two meals so as to keep their supply up - and don't skimp on the fat either - you've another small person to feed!!

Also remember to salt your food, and drink more than the recommended half an ounce of water per pound of body weight daily.

Hope this helps!

• 1 month later...

Archived