Ugh. Can't get out of my own way!

Time for another whole30. Have been mostly compliant since completing our whole30 at the end of July. Each week/day gets harder and harder to be compliant. I was starving yesterday afternoon and knew I wasn't going to be home for a while. So I went to Dunkin Donuts?! WTF?

And the nibbling on this or that? So annoying.

I get it. I know what I need to do. Just gotta do it.

I have an idea. Next time you make a meal, make too much and put what you don't eat in a box and put it in your bag. That way you have food with you for when you get hungry and are tempted to make a poor choice. Either that or think of some more purse-stable food and carry that with you. I have food in my bag all the time, my husband thinks I'm weird but I don't care. Convenience is real, be prepared!

• 4 weeks later...
I have food in my bag all the time, my husband thinks I'm weird but I don't care. Convenience is real, be prepared!

Amen! I travel with a mason jar of coconut milk so I can get coffee on the go. I'm ok with no sweetener, but creamy is a must in my coffee!

I ordered some Steve's Paleo Kits (which haven't yet arrived) -- my thought is to always keep a snack size kit in my purse, and a meal-size kit in my desk at the office, for weak or unprepared moments.

Archived