My Start date 3/6/2017

gnacobb

Hello!

My name is Gina and I'm starting whole 30 tomorrow 3/6/2017. I was talking with a friend the other day and she told me that she did whole 30 about 7 months ago and she has stayed away from sugar,wheat and dairy ever since...  She feels better than ever and her digestive system in on track after being messed up for years. I too suffer with digestive issues , it seems like I feel sick all the time. I'm 48 years old and weigh 178 pounds my BMI is 30.5 .... That translates to 60 pounds of body fat !!!!!! My joints hurt all the time and I don't sleep well.. I also have a family history of diabetes and heart disease.. My triglycerides are 480.....   I really need this in my life right now. I know if I continue to make poor food choices I will just continue to have health issues and might even die from them. I'm ready!  I know I can do this and I'm excited to make the positive change in my life!

Thanks for listening to my story...

I'm starting today, too! I haven't actually done as much prep work as I'd like, but I've had to put starting off a couple of times, and don't want to wait any longer. Looking forward to the next month with y'all! 

On 3/5/2017 at 1:01 PM, gnacobb said:

Hello!

My name is Gina and I'm starting whole 30 tomorrow 3/6/2017. I was talking with a friend the other day and she told me that she did whole 30 about 7 months ago and she has stayed away from sugar,wheat and dairy ever since...  She feels better than ever and her digestive system in on track after being messed up for years. I too suffer with digestive issues , it seems like I feel sick all the time. I'm 48 years old and weigh 178 pounds my BMI is 30.5 .... That translates to 60 pounds of body fat !!!!!! My joints hurt all the time and I don't sleep well.. I also have a family history of diabetes and heart disease.. My triglycerides are 480.....   I really need this in my life right now. I know if I continue to make poor food choices I will just continue to have health issues and might even die from them. I'm ready!  I know I can do this and I'm excited to make the positive change in my life!

Thanks for listening to my story...

Hey I'm 48 too and just started yesterday . 

I've been reading about it and well as a pasta fan I hope I can make it. 

Good luck. We can do it 

Let's support each other on this great journey 

Hi There!

just want to say that my first week is really going well. I feel great, I'm eating until I'm full and not hungry or craving sugar or carbs. I think I will definitely be able to make the 30 days and then some. Be strong all you whole30ers you can do it too... I'm really having fun in the kitchen making homemade mayo and dressings. Who knew how easy it is to make your own mayo and how much better it makes everything you make with it taste.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived