Starting Monday March 20 -- Skeptical

Starting Monday, March 20th. Not going to lie, I have tried many things like this before and always seem to fizzle out after a week or so when the cravings just get too bad. I am not noticeably overweight, I do yoga and play basketball regularly, but I have the beginnings of a spare tire and know that if I continue to carry this extra 20 pounds around while playing the sports that I love, I am headed for injury. I am 30 years old, I don't want to be controlled by these stupid sugar and cheese cravings anymore. Would appreciate any encouragement, Lord knows I need it.

Thanks,

Dan

Dan,

I have a huge sweet tooth too! But whole30 has been the best thing for it! Today ends day 9 for me. Since Thursday I've only had a few very quick cravings. I'm feeling great! And real food tastes amazing now! Plus my health problems are already better!

You can do this!!

Kwtie

8 hours ago, Dan with the Sweettooth said:

I don't want to be controlled by these stupid sugar and cheese cravings anymore.

Welcome!

Don't skimp on the fat, don't use fruit as a crutch, and eat enough protein to sustain your activity levels and you'll do fine!

You can do this.  I feel so much better since starting Whole30.  I'm on day 14 now and can honestly say that I have never felt better.  The key is PREP.  Prepare for the temptations and have a plan in place to combat them.  

Archived