Sam's Club Slow Smoked Pulled Pork - New!

stine1004

My first post...couldn't wait to share this find with the Whole30 community!

For dinner tonight, we tried a new item from Sam's Club called Member's Mark Hardwood Smoked Authentic Pitmaster Seasoned Pulled Pork and my family all agreed it was delicious! It comes in a 2 lb. package and can be either heated in the oven for 30 mins or microwaved for 6 mins which is what I did.  It does not come in or with any sauce so you can add your own after heating or do what we did -- ate it with a hearty kale salad with grapes, apples, pecans, raw beets, shredded carrots, and tomatoes (dressed with Tessemae's Creamy Ranch)!  

Can't remember the price but I think it was around $10.  It fed 2 adults and 2 teen boys with leftovers, and we are not dainty eaters!  We all enjoyed the smoky/savory yet not too salty flavor, and the meat was tender and not fatty.  The package says it was slow smoked for 8 hours.  I will definitely return to Sam's for more.  So many ways to use it for a quick meal!  

Ingredients:

Pork, Water, Sea Salt, Black Pepper, Paprika, Red Pepper, Garlic Powder.

https://www.samsclub.com/sams/mm-pulled-pork-2-lb/prod21051154.ip

• Moderators

Good find!

Make sure you check the label everytime you buy it because they could change their recipe at anytime... it's dumb and extremely unfortunate but it does happen... Glad you enjoyed your meal and welcome to the forums!

Archived