First time Whole30'er, starting March 19th

Jessica Lovelace

Hi Jessica!  The 19th will be my start date, too, so we can be in this together.  My boyfriend is going to do it with me, as well, but like your husband, he's a bit skeptical, too.   I couldn't get him to read the book, but if he did, I think he'd be much less skeptical.  I'm still thankful he's going to try to hang with me though, as it would be so hard otherwise.  Good luck to you!  

Hi! I'm a first timer to this, too, and started today! Generally a clean eater but indulge in wine and salty snacks too frequently. My teenage daughter read the book and is doing the program with me. Today was a great first day, and I'm happy to connect with you two!

Hi ladies! I started today as well! It's gone well. I'm a mother to 7, nursing a 5 month old and we're doing this as a family. My husband is skeptical too, and I think he's already cheated. So I'm glad to be have my kids along with me to encourage me and motivate me to be strong and be an example to them. 

We had berry beet smoothies for breakfast, corned beef and cabbage for lunch with oranges. Pork roast with carrots, potatoes and yummy green salad for dinner.

Would love meal ideas! Great to connect with you!

Archived