Suddenly feeling strange!

jenni268

Today has been strange. I've felt pretty good up until now, but today..... :-/ I feel really well, just strange. My body feels like it has a deep-seated chill and I have a stitch in my side that I can only compare to trying to run when you're not conditioned, and my husband said that my hands and feet feel cold to him. Also, I haven't had any joint pain since starting my Whole30, but today I have some achiness in my hand and knee. I seem to have a feeling of excess fullness just below my sternum, where I used to have an ulcer. To summarize, I just don't feel right.

In the past, before my Whole30, I don't think I would've noticed any of these things, but I do now. Could this just be my body adjusting or did I perhaps mistakenly eat something off-plan? The only thing I've eaten today that was any different than in previous says is a can of green beans. On the can, though, it just listed green beans as the ingredient.

I'm trying not to over-analyze everything, as I'm prone to do, but I just really feel odd today. Any advice would be appreciated since I'm such a newbie!

I should add that I had a fairly stressful day, as I had a kid get injured. It changed around my eating times and my adrenaline was full-blast for a while.

Adrenaline can have lots of really strange effects on the body. I even have to get an adrenaline free jag at the dentist, otherwise I'm achey and fluey for days afterward. I'd say that and the change around of eating times would be enough to upset you. As you say, when you generally feel better, you're more inclined to notice when things are off kilter, when before it would just have seemed normal. Hopefully it'll settle in the next couple of days

Archived