Paleo in Michigan

Naz16

Not sure if this is the best place for this but I'm fairly new to Michigan (moved here last year from Australia with my husband) and am looking to meet like-minded people who are following a Paleo lifestyle like myself here in Michigan.

If anyone reading this post fits the description I'd love to hear from you!

I'm in Birmingham Michigan.... are you part of the West Michigan Paleo group? Because I found a group by searching google for Paleo Michigan and that's the only group I could find but obviously I'm so far away!

Thanks for replying though :) Still would be fun to keep in touch, anyway I have blog where I write about my cooking etc (Paleo recipes) so check it out if you like:

cinnamoneats.wordpress.com

;)

Ladyhoward....we are in zeeland. Are you close? Naz16 how would I find that west mi group? I always need support!! It's day 1 of whole30, I have tried many times but have never made it thru 30 whole days....pretty motivated this time tho. Good luck to you both!

Hey ladyhoward good to meet you too! Now I feel a bit better knowing there are other Paleo people here even though you are both so far away lol!

As for the group here is the link:

http://www.meetup.com/West-Michigan-Paleo-Primal-Tribe/

I joined up but then realised they are all in West MI! But would be a great group for you guys to join :)

hojo - I'm in Monterey - kind of between Hudsonville and Hopkins. So yes, I'm close!

Thanks Naz16 for the link. I went on there to see if I knew anyone else but didn't recognize anyone. I'll have to keep my eye on there for group things coming up to see if I'd like to join. In the meantime, it's nice knowing there are some Michiganders on here!

• 5 years later...

Archived