Bad Breathe

No real bad symptoms  I was constipated, but picked up the water and that helped.  And I eat veggies every day.  At least 2 meals.  Zucchini, peppers, broccoli, asparagus, green beans, etc.

Breakfast, generally eggs, salsa (sometimes), bacon and some fruit

Lunch........leftovers from dinner the night before.

Dinner........meat, veggies and generally a salad as well.  Sometimes fruit

Oh gosh......I have potatoes some.  An occasional sweet potato.  Not daily though.  Should I be having one of those daily?

And yes, today, the bad breathe is gone, but I have not had a potato or sweet potato for 4-5 days.

Yep, try to have a fist sized serving of starchy veg each day.

The general cause for bad breath is having gone too low carb - the starches prevent this, although if you've been having fruit daily then it's unlikely to be from a low carb perspective, and may just have been a lack of hydration. The recommendation for water is a half an ounce per pound of body weight, daily.

Are there any other starchy veggies besides potatoes and sweet potatoes?  I'll try that.  And drink more water.  That has helped a lot with the constipation issue I was dealing with earlier.  So maybe now that I'm drinking more water, the breath is getting better as well.  Thank you.

Thank you for your help.  I will give all of this a try.  Very happy with how I feel so far, and I don't want to get discouraged now since I'm only 9 days to completion.  I'm so excited to try adding things in slowly and see what happens.

Archived