Loss of appetite

I've been on chemo once a month since March 2015.   It's a lifetime chemo for the stage 4 bone cancer mets.    For long time, I have no appetite for breakfast.    I usually get up 9 am, side effect (tired and nausea) from chemo.    I don't eat meals until about 1 or 2 pm.    

Once in a while, I do get up early as 6 or 7 am.    

Now it's my 2nd day of whole30.   I had 3 meals yesterday.  Today I had 2 meals.    I like to know if I can do 2 meals a day.   I'm always not hungry, now feeling too full from 2 meals.  

Any suggestions??

• Moderators

Welcome!

I"m sorry to hear that you have this burden!  As it is a lifetime thing now, you need to figure out how to properly fuel your body for the rest of your life.  Two meals a day (or less) is not sustainable and is not healthy at all.  The recommendation that we always say is to plate up a meal, eat as much from it as you can and then pack it up and take it with you and eat more from it as soon as you feel you can keep it in.,.. don't wait to be hungry... I would think your hormones are probably a bit boggled at the moment from your treatments so it's likely that in a few days to a week of doing this, you'll feel some relief.

Just really try to follow the plan for a week and see how it goes... 

Archived