Accidentally took noncompliant probiotic

Shawnabf

I'm so upset with myself. I took a probiotic for 2 days that has rice powder. Istayed taking it on day 12. I immediately stopped taking it when I found out, but I've noticed a regression in my burst of energy. I also suffer from chronic back pain, and it disappeared after week 1. (Which was such a relief.) Well, now it's back. And ice noticed I'm more bloated.  Do you think this is because I added the noncompliant ingredient of rice powder? I'm just feeling kind of down. 

• Moderators

It's really hard to say if the reduction in energy and the back pain is because of the rice powder... but the fact is that grains are inflammatory, you may be very sensitive to rice and you'll never know until you do the full 30 days compliant... we do say to refer to the article 'Do I have to start over' linked in my signature below but I honestly think you know that you want that energy, you want that pain free life and in order to test the theory of whether rice is standing in the way of that, you do need the full 30 days... 

Sorry you got dosed tho, that totally sucks!

Archived