My First W30 - For My Health

Laura_M

Day 6

NSV: I haven't had to pop any Tums during the night since I started! This was a regular occurrence before W30.

W30 has been pretty simple when I'm home. Travel has made it more challenging. Unfortunately my travels have been rural--no good grocery stores and definitely no compliant restaurants. So I've survived off my cooler and road snacks.

Very constipated. All advice failing so far. Today I'll double my veggies and try a walk.

I had the same issue as both of you for the first week or so (I'm on day 29 now) and I did find that it passed (no pun intended, ha) after my body re-adjusted to my new diet. Took about 6-8 days for me to get back on a regular schedule. Did you try a small amount of black coffee? Sometimes helps.

Nuts! I added a mix of Brazil nuts, macadamia nuts, almonds, and unsweetened coconut flakes as a snack, and that unclogged the pipes.

That's the good news. The bad is that I fell off the wagon on my 3-day business trip (dairy, 1 glass of wine). But a silver lining is that I felt like crap and didn't sleep well, so I'm starting over today and now see that I feel so much better on the program!

Archived