Started March 6 - Reading Food Freedom Forever

mompoet

Six days into a 7-day mini-reset after my vacation and a topsy-turvy back-to-work. My experience has been positive. I just went back to Whole30 rules again for one week, and I am feeling the calm again - calm digestive system, calm tummy (not hungry between meals), calm mind about what to eat and when, calm and confident that I am the one who is steering this boat. I'm going Food Freedom again after Monday (day 7), but happy I took this time to settle down again. One more tool to use on the journey to food freedom.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I completed the slow roll reintro, except no gluten or dairy.  Other than a 3 day vacation to Nashville I've been doing w30.  When on vacation I just chose wisely for my body.  I thoroughly enjoyed my food freedom.  But I didn't want or eat the same kinds of foods I ate prior to w30.  I made conscious decisions about what I ate.  I think this has been an amazing journey.  I'm sure there will be pitfalls in the future.  At least now I have the knowledge and support to hopefully get through those times.

Oh, and my husband, who has not done whole 30 but ate all the dinners I cooked, wants to do whole 30 when we get back from a week long trip to Colorado in June.  So, I will be doing another whole 30 in early June!  I will have a greater variety of recipes this go around!

Archived