Starting March 29th

sorawalea

Way to go @sorawalea!  Did you do much training during your first whole 30?  I was training for a 1/2 during my first in 2015 and it was really hard some days to have enough energy.  When was your first round?  I am on day two.  I completed a whole 30 in 2015, and have done a few smaller attempts since, but not managed another full.  I think that is because having done reintroduction and completing that learning process I felt like part of the goal was already accomplished.  I am coming back fresh from a mini-vacation with all my goal lists and "why" statements written out to do another round.  I am also excited to find that there is a second book now.  Haven't read it yet, but I picked it up from the library and will start in soon!

Rachel

I also started on March 29th with my husband. We are retired so I can do a lot of cooking. Can you help me get him to either help or clean up? :D

Seriously, this was the last plan I ever thought I'd be on but after my daughter and SIL had great results I reverted to the old Insanity definition, why keep doing the same plan still expecting different results! 

Looking for tips of any sort. 

Linda

Archived