Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

roseann0461

100% canned pumpkin recipes?

I would do a search using the word pumpkin and see what you come up with. I know there are more than a couple of people who have posted them here. Also, I often use Google and just type in Paleo whatever. That doesn't always bring up a Whole30 compliant recipe, but it's usually very easy to adjust them or move on to the next. :)

I have an awesome pumpkin sausage soup that I can share :-) It does have 1/2 and 1/2 in it, but that would be easily subbed out with coconut milk and that would be really tasty.

If you would like it, just shoot me a PM!

I have an awesome pumpkin sausage soup that I can share :-) It does have 1/2 and 1/2 in it, but that would be easily subbed out with coconut milk and that would be really tasty.

If you would like it, just shoot me a PM!

I would love to have that recipe also. Could you please post it or a link to it here? I love to get new soup recipes.

Pumpkin Sausage Soup

1 15 oz can pumpkin puree

4 cups chicken broth

1/2 cup minced onion

1 clove garlic miced

1/2 cup coconut milk thinned with 1/2 cup water

1 T Italian Seasoning

1 pound spicy sausage -- I make my own mix since I have trouble finding sausage with out sugar :angry:

1/2 t Sage

Add sausage, onion and garlic to pot, brown and drain. Add herbs and stir in pumpkin. Add broth and stir well. Simmer for 20-30 minutes. Stir in coconut milk and simmer on low for another 10 minutes or so.