I'm committing to a healthier me!

Tonight I'm committing to changing my toxic eating habits. I'm tired of watching my life pass and being too tired to join in the fun! I'm way too young to look forward to naps and quiet Saturdays stuck in the house alone b/c I'm too lethargic to walk outside. I live in beautiful San Diego and stay inside most of the day due to low energy levels. I read all of the testimonials. They are encouraging to say the least. I never realized my lethargy, acne, nightmares, stiffness, & bloating were caused by the food I ate. I just figured if I cut out desserts I'd be fine. I thought egg whites with white cheese and store bought guacamole was a healthy choice for breakfast. Reading the info on this website makes a lot of sense. I have a confession, though. Last night as I was deciding to start this program today, I had a slight panic attack. I ate 5 string cheeses when I realized I won't be able to eat cheese for 30 days! I knew it was a horrible thing to do right before going to bed but I couldn't help myself. I started to cry thinking about not eating cheese. Oh man, I really need this reset! 

Archived