Newbie here! Starting April 8th!

Christina Marie

Hey guys! Newbie and excited/overwhelmed/scared/curious/determined!

I'm starting on Saturday April 8th with my husband, although the way things are going right now I feel like he's not as motivated as I am to start this. Maybe he'll get more motivated once he sees my progress, but either way I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired (and feeling fat, and slow, and low on energy, and ugly). Time to get my life in control! I know I'll be on here a lot with questions and for support, especially if I have to do this on my own.

Any help will be appreciated!

Let's do this!

Hi Christina!

I hope you have an awesome Whole30! I'm on day 11 right now, and it's not nearly as hard as I expected it to be. Even if your husband doesn't seem that motivated, it will be nice to have him on your side and eating the same foods (watching my family eat my favorite off-plan foods without me is difficult). 

I wish you the best!
Emily

Good luck christina! I'm starting my whole 30 journey tomorrow as well. I am going tonight to buy the whole 30 cookbook so I can get some recipes and start planning my meals out. Its hard for me to cook in the evenings when I get home so I do all my meal prepping for the week on Sundays. I'm sure ill find some recipes that will help that. Keep us updated!

I also started my first time on the 8th.  The first two days have been fine, but I know it will be more challenging at work tomorrow.  I did not have that hangover feeling today which was nice, but I was very tired.  Hoping that the hangover doesn't hit tomorrow.  Hoping to connect with others on the same schedule to support one another.

At least your husband is willing to even start with you! That's positive for sure! I'm hoping my husband will see how much better I feel after I start and be more willing to join you! Congrats on starting!

Archived