Just realized my multi is coated with organic brown rice :(

Annieloves

I'm on day 5 of my first whole30, have experienced lots of ups and downs and just started feeling like I'm getting the hang of things. Ate my breakfast and felt super positive about really getting myself to do 3 meals a day without snacking (really tough for me I'm a snacking addict) Anyways, I go to take my multivitamin and realized I hadn't thought to read the added ingredients (don't ask me why it's literally the one thing I space to look at when I started) and to my dismay there is organic brown rice in the coating :( I feel so discouraged and frustrated I have to start over. Just looking for positive reinforcement here, who else has done something like this on their first whole30? Also some amazing multivitamin suggestions that are compliant would be appreciated!

• Moderators

How about adding five days to the end?  You'll probably be in a better headspace at the 30 day mark to just go another five days to get the full 30 in... you're not the first this has happened to but it's a hard lesson to learn about reading the labels on every. little. thing. you consume.

As far as compliant, you can google 'whole30 compliant supplement' and probably get some hits but you may want to just leave them off for the 30 days.  If you're eating to the template and eating a good variety, you really don't need a multi vitamin... save your money!

Archived