Hey All, 

My weight loss has hit a plateau now :( I am stuck on 154.4 lbs since 3 weeks now...

The only relief is that my overall blood work reports are great  and secondly, as per my Gym trainer I have lost inches all around, these results are keeping me sane right now.  According to the blood work, I have Iron, B12 and Vitamin D deficiency, my doc got me started on supplements for those. She said that's expected, as I m on a diet and there's nothing to worry about it. 

I was wondering if anything like this is happening to anyone else as well? Do I need to get worried?!! (I m panicking though). 

If there is someone out here on this forum with this same issue, any help or suggestions or tips will be highly appreciated. I hope I move away from this plateau soon :( 

TIA 

Sorry, so you've been weighing yourself during your Whole30?

That's patently against the rules and it's for this very reason... weight loss is neither guaranteed nor linear.  This is not a weight loss diet and as such, we don't really offer advice on how to hack the program in order to make it a weight loss diet.

I'm not sure how to answer the 'do I need to get worried' comment due to the above reason that this is not a weight loss diet.  We don't guarantee XX pounds of weight loss per week or anything that the 'diet' world does.

If you would like to post your meals for the last few days for us to look at, we would be happy to advise on tweaks that could be made to have your whole30 be most effective but that is not an offer that we're going to help you hack it for purposes other than what the program is designed for. 

@SugarcubeOD I did Whole60 first then reintroductions for a week and then went back to Whole30 again, coz Whole30 makes me feel great! I have lost 16.6 lbs since Jan 2 and have lost 15 inches overall. Pls don't get me wrong, I am happy with all these change, my BP is normal all the time, my other lab works are all normal too. I guess I got obsessed with the weighing scale this time around. I guess I should put it away till I m done with 30 days again for now.

I am a vegetarian, I don't eat eggs, any meat, fish or chicken. Dairy is fine.